Native 4K UltraHD resolution for DisplayPort™
- supports 4K and UltraHD resolutions at 60Hz
- supports 8K resolutions at 30Hz using two video channels
- supports 8K resolutions at 60Hz using four video channels
- uncompressed video transmission, pixelperfect, absolutly lossless and latency free.
Supports DDC/CI protocol
The DP1.2-VisionXG extender systems now offer support for the DDC/CI protocol. Thus, the screens in the control room can be automatically configured and the brightness of the screens, for example, is simply adjusted to the external light conditions.
With the Monitoring function, you can auto-output device status messages to Syslog servers or SNMP. The web interface lets you monitor the device manually. The Monitoring function of the DP1.2-VisionXG queries the following values:
- Proactive monitoring of device states
- Event reporting function (Syslog or SNMP traps)
- Status power supply unit (on/off)
- Status temperature threshold device (in/over limit)
- Status connection cable (ok/nok)
- Status computer (on/off)
- Status image signal graphics card computer (available/not available)
- Status of access settings (what rights are assigned to the user?)
- Status: Peripherials, monitors, video signal, USB 2.0
- Monitoring: Availability of the network interface
- Monitoring: Fan status
Easier access with SNMP tool Zabbix
For customers who are not yet using extensive SNMP tools, G&D offer a simple way to use the functions included in the devices. Templates for the open source tool Zabbix are provided here. The program lets users monitor SNMP-capable devices in a network and, among other things, issues warning notifications about critical device states, which have been received via SNMP trap.
Network / Communication / Safety
- Two network interfaces
- Link aggregation increases reliability of network ports
- Configuration over web interface
- Monitoring and reporting of operating status over web interface
- Report and request of system status via SNMP trap and agent
- Logbook: electronic notes about the device; can be exported as .csv file
- Ident-LED facilitate locating of devices in complex installations
- Redundant power supply
If the display loses the video signal due to a broken connection or a problem with the computer’s graphics card, the Screen-Freeze function “freezes” the image last displayed on the monitor. This state is highlighted by a red semi-transparent frame. Meanwhile, the current time and the downtime of the video signal is displayed. The function is automatically cancelled when the display receives an active video signal.