The DP-Vision-IP-System consists of a computer module (transmitter) and a user module (receiver). DisplayPort image data is processed according to DP1.1a. Thus, the maximum possible image resolution of a pixel rate will be between 25MPixel/s up to 600MPixel/s.
The transmission is compressed, pixel perfect, with low latency and ideal hand-eye coordination on CAT infrastructure over standard IP networks on layer 3 even beyond optional network components. (NAT is not supported at the moment)
By means of manual bandwidth management, the transmission can be adapted to a wide range of bandwidth requirements.
The video, keyboard, mouse and control data are encrypted with AES-128.
Configuration and safety
- Encrypted video, keyboard, mouse and control data with AES-128
If the console module loses the video signal due to a broken connection or a problem with the computer’s graphics card, the Screen-Freeze function “freezes” the last displayed image of the monitor. This state is highlighted by a red semi-transparent frame. The function is automatically cancelled when the display receives an active video signal.
With the Monitoring function, you can auto-output device status messages to Syslog servers or via SNMP. The web interface lets you monitor the device manually. The Monitoring function of the DP-Vision-IP queries the following values:
- Proactive monitoring of device status
- Event reporting function (Syslog or SNMP traps)
- Status power supply unit (on/off)
- Status temperature threshold device (in/over limit)
- Status connection cables (ok/nok)
- Status computer (on/off)
- Status image signal graphics card computer (available/not available)
- Status network
- Status interfaces (CPU and CON modules)
- Freeze status (all channels)
- Type of display (local and remote)
error: Nội dung có bản quyền! Vui lòng liên hệ KVM.COM.VN để được tư vấn thêm !!!