The VM3200 Modular Matrix Switch offers advanced access and real-time control of multiple local and remote A/V input devices and displays from a single chassis. The VM3200 allows users to independently switch and route video and/or audio content directly to various monitors, displays, projectors, and/or speakers simply by pressing front panel pushbuttons. A built-in Scaler encodes the video format in order to provide seamless, real-time switching. The front panel LCD shows a quick view of active port connections. The switch also includes an option to select an EDID Mode that yields the best resolution across different monitors.
The VM3200 is easily expandable and accommodates a lineup of hot-swappable ATEN I/O boards. Equipped with automatic signal conversion, it allows various combinations of digital video interfaces, including HDBaseT (VM7514 / VM8514), HDMI (VM7804 / VM8804), DVI (VM7604 / VM8604), 3G-SDI (VM7404), and VGA (VM7104). This makes it ideal for large-scale A/V applications such as broadcasting stations, traffic and transportation-related control rooms, emergency service centers, and any application that requires customizable, high-speed A/V signal routing.
- Connects any of 32 video sources to any of 32 displays in combination with ATEN Modular Matrix I/O Boards
- Multiple means for system configuration including front-panel pushbuttons, RS-232/422/485 control, and Ethernet connections for web GUI or Telnet
- 4K resolutions – up to UHD (3840 x 2160) and DCI (4096 x 2160) with refresh rates of 30 Hz (4:4:4) and 60 Hz (4:2:0)*
- Seamless Switch™ – features close-to-zero second switching for continuous video streams, real-time switching, and stable signal transmissions*
- Scaler – features a (4K) video scaling function to convert input resolutions to the display’s native resolutions*
- Video wall – allows you to create custom video wall layouts via intuitive web GUI*
- Live stream of connected video channels and image preview of video wall layouts via web GUI
- Calendar-based scheduling – plays connection profiles that synchronized with real-time clock
- EDID Expert – selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display, and use of the best resolutions across different screens
- Audio-enabled – HDMI audio can be extracted and stereo audio can be embedded*
- Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows you to control the connected serial devices simultaneously through the web GUI
- Supports redundant power module for higher reliability
- Hot-swappable design for easy integration of I/O boards, fan module, and power supplies
- HDCP 2.2 Compatible*
- HDMI: 3D, Deep Color, 4K*
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) supported*
- ESD protection for HDMI
- Rack mountable (9U design)
1. The availability of the features with “*” depends on which I/O board is inserted.
2. When Seamless Switch™ is enabled, 3D, Deep Color, or interlace (i.e., 1080i) formats will not be supported. To use these formats, make sure to disable Seamless Switch™.
3. Videos may not display within range when Seamless Switch™ or Video Wall is enabled, in which case please adjust the display settings on your device.